08 January 2009

Happy 2009!

I hope you all had a wonderfully relaxing, fun and otherwise enjoyable winter vacation!

It was great to be traveling, but it's such a nice feeling to come home, too. I forgot the feeling of getting tired of living out of a suitcase/backpack and how nice it was to unpack and sleep in my own bed.

So, my partner and I spent yesterday eating ramen, catching up on email and unpacking, saying we weren't leaving our little apartment until it resembled a home again (and not some burglarized hovel).

Once I have all of my pictures uploaded, I will share stories from my travels. In the meantime, I thought this was a good simultaneously uplifting and grounding piece: Nick Vujicic went to visit a school in Hong Kong, and here is the video clip. (Once you get past the Chinese titles, it's in English.) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment